London, July 18: David Beckham may have never looked as tender as he does in a new picture posted online by his wife Victoria.
In the shot, Beckham is seen touching noses with his little girl, Harper Seven, who is wrapped up in a blanket and wearing a little hat, reports the Daily Mail.
Victoria posted the picture on her Twitter page with the caption: ''Daddy''s little girl!''
A similar picture was posted by Beckham, who is clearly smitten with his little girl and couldn''t resist taking an intimate snap of Victoria and their baby daughter as they slept.
Posting the touching photograph to his Facebook page Beckham gushed: ''I took this picture of my two girls sleeping...''
Beckham''s online video comes a day after his wife spoke of her joy as becoming a mother to little Harper.
The ex-Spice Girl delivered the 7lbs, 10oz baby at 7:55am last Sunday morning via caesarean section.
She Tweeted: ''Baby Harper is the most beautiful baby girl I have ever seen, I have fallen in love all over again!!!
''We all feel so blessed and the boys love their baby sister so much!!! X VB.'' (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals