London, Apr 8 : Victoria Beckham showed off her cooking skills as she made chocolates for Easter with a little help from hubby David and their children.
After tweeting photos of her recent attempts at making sausage rolls and cupcakes, it appears now the former Spice Girl is becoming somewhat of a chocolatier.
Together with the LA Galaxy star and their four children, the family have been making their own chocolate to mark Easter.
Victoria uploaded a photo of a selection of chocolate figurines on Twitter.
“Fun good Friday making chocolate!! Happy Easter fashion bunnies,” the Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.
Among the creations she and her family made were a pink pig, white chocolate Buddha and milk chocolate bunnies, eggs and a football.
She also posted another photo of yellow chocolate chicks, which she explained had been made by David for their daughter Harper.
“Daddy made chocolate chicks for Harper! X vb,” she wrote.
The Beckhams’ chocolate-making day comes after Victoria baked Easter-themed cupcakes with middle son Romeo, nine, and Harper earlier this week.
On Tuesday, she tweeted a photo of some very professional-looking cupcakes.
“Easter cup cakes with Romeo and Harper! So cute! X vb,” she tweeted. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes