London, Apr 8 : Victoria Beckham showed off her cooking skills as she made chocolates for Easter with a little help from hubby David and their children.
After tweeting photos of her recent attempts at making sausage rolls and cupcakes, it appears now the former Spice Girl is becoming somewhat of a chocolatier.
Together with the LA Galaxy star and their four children, the family have been making their own chocolate to mark Easter.
Victoria uploaded a photo of a selection of chocolate figurines on Twitter.
“Fun good Friday making chocolate!! Happy Easter fashion bunnies,” the Daily Mail quoted her as tweeting.
Among the creations she and her family made were a pink pig, white chocolate Buddha and milk chocolate bunnies, eggs and a football.
She also posted another photo of yellow chocolate chicks, which she explained had been made by David for their daughter Harper.
“Daddy made chocolate chicks for Harper! X vb,” she wrote.
The Beckhams’ chocolate-making day comes after Victoria baked Easter-themed cupcakes with middle son Romeo, nine, and Harper earlier this week.
On Tuesday, she tweeted a photo of some very professional-looking cupcakes.
“Easter cup cakes with Romeo and Harper! So cute! X vb,” she tweeted. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach