New York, May 26 : Bar Refaeli, who has been voted No. 1 on this year's Maxim magazine "Hot 100" list, said that she is sick of being hit on by her countrymen who pretend they don't know who she is.
She said that she's tired of men at home who try to chat her up, pretending to play it cool and approach by saying, "I'm so-and-so, what's your name?"
"It's where I come from. I don't expect everyone to know me everywhere else - but in Israel, when a guy talks to me, it's like, you just blew it, my friend. Just be honest," the New York Post quoted her as saying.
Refaeli, who has dated `Baywatch' star David Charvet, `Gossip Girl' star Chace Crawford and, most notably, Leonardo DiCaprio, whom she was with for four years, is currently single.
After telling Conan O'Brien earlier this week, "No one hits on me. No one flirts with me. It's very sad, actually," Refaeli said during the Maxim Hot 100 party at the Dream Downtown that the ideal approach "has to be with a sense of humor. If a guy could make me laugh, it would get my attention."
"A combination of being really natural and confident in your own skin and smart" is what makes someone hot - `That combination to me is sexy', she said. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals