Mumbai, Jan 14 - Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has won scores of awards and honours and is in the race for the best actor Filmfare trophy this year for "Don 2: The King Is Back". Yet, he feels awards are important.
"Awards are very important. Insha Allah, whichever film gets the award I will be very happy," Shah Rukh told reporters here at the Filmfare Awards nomination party Friday night.
He has been nominated for the award along with Ajay Devgn ("Singham"), Amitabh Bachchan ("Aarakshan"), Hrithik Roshan ("Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara"), Ranbir Kapoor ("Rockstar") and Salman Khan
Last year, Shah Rukh bagged the best actor award for his work in 2010 film "My Name Is Khan".
Bollywood stars gathered at the nomination party of the 57th Idea Filmfare Awards 2011, to be held Jan 29 at Film City, Goregaon, here.
The stars present at the event included Madhuri Dixit, Karan Johar, Zoya Akhtar, Asin Thottumkal, Anurag Kashyap, Juhi Chawla, Tusshar Kapoor and Imtiaz Ali.
Ranbir is confident about his performance in "Rockstar".
"It feels good I got an opportunity to work with Imtiaz Ali. We have made 'Rockstar' from the heart," he said. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals