London, July 18: A Virgin Atlantic crewmember who slept with Cheryl Cole's former husband Ashley has said that `she will leave him before it's too late'.
Kerry Meades also thinks Cheryl should dump him too for good - because he''s not just a love rat but also a slob.
Meades, 29, romped with Ashley, 30, while he was wooing back his ex-wife and just days before their public reconciliation.
But she was disgusted by his slovenly behaviour as he chain-smoked, necked booze and guzzled junk food after picking her up in a club in Los Angeles.
And Meades was appalled when she later learned Ashley had already been winning back ex wife Cheryl, 28.
"I feel sorry for Cheryl. I''d leave him now before it is too late," the Sun quoted Meades as saying.
A friend added: "As soon as he woke up in the morning he would ask for a cigarette. She reckoned he was smoking 30-a-day.
"And he was binge drinking tequila and vodka.
"She hardly ever saw him eating, and when she did it was junk food. The only food she saw pass his lips was fried chicken at 2am after a night boozing and a fry-up one morning, "the friend added.
Meades, who had a brief fling with Cole in 2004, also added: "I don''t think Ashley has any idea how to be faithful." (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes