London, August 21 : ‘X Factor’ judge Cheryl Cole will be officially single again by the time she rejoins the ITV1 talent show.
Ashley Cole will be Cheryl’s ex when filming resumes in October.
Insiders have revealed that the couple’s divorce is due to be finalised within weeks after a roller coaster few months.
It was said to be “the icing on the cake” for Cheryl, 27, who was worried the bitter battle with her ex would be hanging over her for the live stages of the hit show.
The news emerged as it was revealed Cheryl is having serious talks with Piers Morgan about revealing all on his show.
Britain’s Got Talent judge Piers, 45, approached Cheryl, about doing a tell-all interview.
“Piers would definitely be the person with whom Cheryl would feel comfortable discussing what has been an extremely hard year,” the Daily Star quoted a source close to Cheryl as saying.
“He does seem to have a knack of getting celebrities to open up,”the source added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati