London, August 21 : ‘X Factor’ judge Cheryl Cole will be officially single again by the time she rejoins the ITV1 talent show.
Ashley Cole will be Cheryl’s ex when filming resumes in October.
Insiders have revealed that the couple’s divorce is due to be finalised within weeks after a roller coaster few months.
It was said to be “the icing on the cake” for Cheryl, 27, who was worried the bitter battle with her ex would be hanging over her for the live stages of the hit show.
The news emerged as it was revealed Cheryl is having serious talks with Piers Morgan about revealing all on his show.
Britain’s Got Talent judge Piers, 45, approached Cheryl, about doing a tell-all interview.
“Piers would definitely be the person with whom Cheryl would feel comfortable discussing what has been an extremely hard year,” the Daily Star quoted a source close to Cheryl as saying.
“He does seem to have a knack of getting celebrities to open up,”the source added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes