Mumbai, May 7 : Anushka Shrama has finally decided to do the talking about her alleged link-ups and how irritating such rumors are.
In a recent interview, the 24-year-old actress lashed out at media reports, which suggested that she and Shahid Kapoor got cozy at Imran Khan’s bash to celebrate the success of Mere Brother Ki Dulhan.
The actress, who was said to be dating her ‘Band Baaja Baaraat’ co-star Ranveer Singh, said that she entered Imran’s house with shahid and that’s a normal thing.
The actress was quoted as telling filmfare that the problem is in the system where even a normal looking thing is made out to be something dirty.
She criticized media of sensationalizing things, which create misunderstanding between two people.
Talking more over the issue, Anushka revealed that she doesn’t wish to fall for a guy from the industry as it becomes really difficult to have a relationship. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals