London, Feb 5 - Anne Hathaway has revealed she is dying to have children but is not ready to start a family just yet.
"I'm dying to be a mum. I'm not ready for it yet but it's one of the joys of life that I'm looking forward to so very much," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Hathaway as saying.
The "Love and Other Drugs' actress who has been in a relationship with actor Adam Schulman for two years and have already taken their relationship to the next level by moving in together.
"She's moved into his Brooklyn pad. They've been together for a long time, so she's confident about moving in with him," said a source. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes