London, Feb 5 - Anne Hathaway has revealed she is dying to have children but is not ready to start a family just yet.
"I'm dying to be a mum. I'm not ready for it yet but it's one of the joys of life that I'm looking forward to so very much," femalefirst. co. uk quoted Hathaway as saying.
The "Love and Other Drugs' actress who has been in a relationship with actor Adam Schulman for two years and have already taken their relationship to the next level by moving in together.
"She's moved into his Brooklyn pad. They've been together for a long time, so she's confident about moving in with him," said a source. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach