London, Jan 18 - Actress Anne Hathaway is set to make a guest appearance in hit musical drama "Glee".
The show's creator Ryan Murphy has confirmed that the 28-year-old star will make an appearance - after she approached him looking for a role, suggesting she could play the lesbian aunt of Chris Colfer's character Kurt.
"The thing that's great about Anne Hathaway is that she created her own character and we just ran into her and we said 'Really?' So we're going to do that. We love her," contactmusic. com quoted Murphy as saying. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals