London, Jan 18 - Actress Anne Hathaway is set to make a guest appearance in hit musical drama "Glee".
The show's creator Ryan Murphy has confirmed that the 28-year-old star will make an appearance - after she approached him looking for a role, suggesting she could play the lesbian aunt of Chris Colfer's character Kurt.
"The thing that's great about Anne Hathaway is that she created her own character and we just ran into her and we said 'Really?' So we're going to do that. We love her," contactmusic. com quoted Murphy as saying. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz