London, Jan 18 - Actress Anne Hathaway is set to make a guest appearance in hit musical drama "Glee".
The show's creator Ryan Murphy has confirmed that the 28-year-old star will make an appearance - after she approached him looking for a role, suggesting she could play the lesbian aunt of Chris Colfer's character Kurt.
"The thing that's great about Anne Hathaway is that she created her own character and we just ran into her and we said 'Really?' So we're going to do that. We love her," contactmusic. com quoted Murphy as saying. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach