London, Jan 18 - Actress Anne Hathaway is set to make a guest appearance in hit musical drama "Glee".
The show's creator Ryan Murphy has confirmed that the 28-year-old star will make an appearance - after she approached him looking for a role, suggesting she could play the lesbian aunt of Chris Colfer's character Kurt.
"The thing that's great about Anne Hathaway is that she created her own character and we just ran into her and we said 'Really?' So we're going to do that. We love her," contactmusic. com quoted Murphy as saying. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes