London, Feb 28 : Actress Jennifer Aniston is reportedly planning to get married to beau Justin Theroux by the end of this year.
The 43-year-old actress has apparently told friends that Theroux is "the one" for her and even joked that she has issued him with an ultimatum to marry her by the end of the year. She also said that their new dog Sophie is a "test run" for having children, reports mirror. co. uk.
"I'll be married by the end of the year. We're constantly laughing. Now we've got our new baby (pet dog) things are getting serious. We have new responsibilities," Aniton told a friend.
"She's (Sophie) like a test run for kids, I guess ... although hopefully kids are easier to house-train. Justin and I argue over who takes the dog out and who disciplines her, but that's about it. Things are fabulous. I'm happy. If he's not got down on one knee, or we're mot married, by the end of the year, it's over!" she added.
A friend said: "Jennifer has never been so happy romantically. She and Justin have discussed their long-term future and both agreed that they love the idea of settling down. The onus is now on Justin to pop the question."
Aniston has been dating Theroux since they met on the set of "Wanderlust" two years ago.(IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach