Sydney, Feb 28 : Angelina Jolie's dramatic pose at the 2012 Oscars has made her right leg an instant hit on the internet with the exposed limb being riotously superimposed into a range of pictures across the web.
Users of the site BuzzFeed have created photos of the 36-year-old's right leg popping up in historic and iconic pop-culture pictures.
For instance, Jolie''s limb is now featured in the scene of George Washington crossing the Delaware River and she is also photo-bombing The Beatles' Abbey Road album cover. The concept has since gone viral, the Sydney Morning Herald reported.
Jolie's leg was exposed through a black Atelier Versace gown and high slit at the Oscars, and to flaunt her stems, Jolie proudly highlighted her leg all night with a pose.
However, it barely went unnoticed. In fact, while accepting the award for Best Adapted Screenplay for `The Descendants', co-writer Jim Rash mimicked the pose by sticking out his right leg.
It sparked so much conversation on social media sites that it has even inspired its own Twitter account now - @AngiesRightLeg. The account already has more than 16,000 followers.
Additionally, a Tumblr blog called AngelinaJolieing has also surfaced with internet users submitting photos to add to the meme. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes