Los Angeles, June 3 - Singer Peter Andre is likely to collaborate with Chris Brown for his new album.
Andre is currently working on a new album in Los Angeles and hinted that they had ''some good chats'' together, but refused to confirm whether they had led to plans for a duet.
"I'm writing my column from Los Angeles this week and my time in the studio is going really well. One of my highlights has been meeting Chris Brown, who's working in the same studio," contactmusic. com quoted Andre as saying.
"Lots of people have been asking me if we're working on music together, but you'll have to wait and see. It's been really fun hanging out with him though and we've had some good chats," he added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati