Washington, Dec 15: Amy Winehouse’s family is reportedly set to “entertain” the idea of a biopic being made about the tragic singer’s life.
Recent reports suggested that the late singer’s dad Mitch wasn’t keen on the idea of her life being turned into a film.
But they would now consider such a project as long as it tells “the truth”.
“Mitch and the family would entertain ideas perhaps for a film but only one they were sure would tell the truth,” Contactmusic quoted a spokesman for the family as telling Entertainment Weekly.
Earlier this week, Mitch had hit out at reports suggesting that he had given the nod for Lady Gaga to play the role of Amy in the movie about her life.
“I never said Lady Gaga will play Amy in film. Also Amy’s room not a shrine. Wot a load of rubbish. Mitch. (sic)”, he tweeted. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings