Washington, Dec 15: Amy Winehouse’s family is reportedly set to “entertain” the idea of a biopic being made about the tragic singer’s life.
Recent reports suggested that the late singer’s dad Mitch wasn’t keen on the idea of her life being turned into a film.
But they would now consider such a project as long as it tells “the truth”.
“Mitch and the family would entertain ideas perhaps for a film but only one they were sure would tell the truth,” Contactmusic quoted a spokesman for the family as telling Entertainment Weekly.
Earlier this week, Mitch had hit out at reports suggesting that he had given the nod for Lady Gaga to play the role of Amy in the movie about her life.
“I never said Lady Gaga will play Amy in film. Also Amy’s room not a shrine. Wot a load of rubbish. Mitch. (sic)”, he tweeted. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes