Washington, Dec 15: Amy Winehouse’s family is reportedly set to “entertain” the idea of a biopic being made about the tragic singer’s life.
Recent reports suggested that the late singer’s dad Mitch wasn’t keen on the idea of her life being turned into a film.
But they would now consider such a project as long as it tells “the truth”.
“Mitch and the family would entertain ideas perhaps for a film but only one they were sure would tell the truth,” Contactmusic quoted a spokesman for the family as telling Entertainment Weekly.
Earlier this week, Mitch had hit out at reports suggesting that he had given the nod for Lady Gaga to play the role of Amy in the movie about her life.
“I never said Lady Gaga will play Amy in film. Also Amy’s room not a shrine. Wot a load of rubbish. Mitch. (sic)”, he tweeted. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach