Washington, Feb 1: Actor Alec Baldwin may not be doing movies anymore for the actor feels that he is getting too old for the big screen.
The 49-year-old Oscar nominee has now turned his back to lead roles as he thinks that there are too many actors competing for too few roles.
"The industry now is largely about young people. If you look at the number of films that star people over 40, there seem to be a lot less of them now, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
"So the issue is competing to get good roles.
“Dustin Hoffman said something great to me once: 'We're all in line. Some of us are just in a shorter line,' “ he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach