Washington, Feb 1: Actor Alec Baldwin may not be doing movies anymore for the actor feels that he is getting too old for the big screen.
The 49-year-old Oscar nominee has now turned his back to lead roles as he thinks that there are too many actors competing for too few roles.
"The industry now is largely about young people. If you look at the number of films that star people over 40, there seem to be a lot less of them now, Contactmusic quoted him as saying.
"So the issue is competing to get good roles.
“Dustin Hoffman said something great to me once: 'We're all in line. Some of us are just in a shorter line,' “ he added. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes