London, Feb 12 : Alec Baldwin was reportedly rushed to hospital, just weeks before he''s due to host the Oscars.
According to New York station WNBC, Baldwin, 51, was taken to a Manhattan hospital early yesterday morning after a 911 call from his daughter Ireland, 14, reports the Mirror.
Ireland is believed to have claimed her father "was unresponsive."
However, People mag reported that when paramedics arrived at his apartment, Baldwin, 51, agreed to be taken to Lennox Hill Hospital and was released after an hour.
Now, an American law enforcement official has said that Baldwin and his daughter had quarrelled and she told authorities he had threatened to take pills.
Baldwin''s rep called it "a misunderstanding on one person''s part". The statement said the 30 Rock star was "quickly released", is "completely fine and will be at work" today.
Baldwin is set to co-host the 82nd Academy Awards with Steve Martin on March 7 in Los Angeles. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz