London, Jan 20 - Actress Jessica Alba says she is in the happiest phase of her life ever since giving birth to second daughter Haven in August.
"I'm happier than I've ever been in my entire life and I think that definitely comes through," Alba, who also has a three-year-old daughter, Honor, with husband Cash Warren, told Access Hollywood Live.
The 30-year-old beauty has already regained her figure after pregnancy and credits her healthier choice for it.
"With my second pregnancy, I didn't gain as much weight, so I made healthier choices. So, it was a little bit easier to get back," she added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati
- 3rd Test: England crush India by 266 runs to level series 1-1
- Mauresmo to continue as Murray's coach