London, Jan 20 - Actress Jessica Alba says she is in the happiest phase of her life ever since giving birth to second daughter Haven in August.
"I'm happier than I've ever been in my entire life and I think that definitely comes through," Alba, who also has a three-year-old daughter, Honor, with husband Cash Warren, told Access Hollywood Live.
The 30-year-old beauty has already regained her figure after pregnancy and credits her healthier choice for it.
"With my second pregnancy, I didn't gain as much weight, so I made healthier choices. So, it was a little bit easier to get back," she added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes