London, Jan 20 - Actress Jessica Alba says she is in the happiest phase of her life ever since giving birth to second daughter Haven in August.
"I'm happier than I've ever been in my entire life and I think that definitely comes through," Alba, who also has a three-year-old daughter, Honor, with husband Cash Warren, told Access Hollywood Live.
The 30-year-old beauty has already regained her figure after pregnancy and credits her healthier choice for it.
"With my second pregnancy, I didn't gain as much weight, so I made healthier choices. So, it was a little bit easier to get back," she added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers