London, July 27 : A flight attendant who claimed to have a fling with footballer Ashley Cole has written to his former wife, singer Cheryl Cole, telling her "you deserve better" than him.
Ashley and Cheryl were married in 2006. Two years later, there were reports of Ashley having affairs with othe women. The couple divorced in 2010. Now, they could be getting back again.
In the letter published in Reveal magazine, air hostess Kerry Meades tells Cheryl, 28, that "she (Cheryl) deserves better" and that she feels "awful because he has let you down again".
Meades said she slept with the Chelsea striker just days before Ashley flew home to celebrate Cheryl's 28th birthday, where the former couple were seen kissing and canoodling, fuelling speculation they would get back together.
Meandes, who claims to have met Cheryl on several flights in the past, said she first slept with Ashley back in 2005 before meeting up with him last month while he was on a holiday in Los Angeles.
She said she wasn't sorry for her actions because she was single and believed that Ashley was too, but was sorry that Cheryl "had to learn this way that Ashley isn't the changed man you thought he was," reports dailymail. co. uk.
Meandes has also warned Cheryl that the footballer could "destroy" her and she hoped that Cheryl doesn't let that happen.
The air hostess wrote: "He's calculating and knows what he is doing. While he was trying to win you back, he was with me - and that is just wrong.(IANS)"
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals