London, May 24 - Singer Adam Levine says his life is "beautiful" because he doesn't watch reality TV show.
The Maroon 5 singer says he's not a fan of shows like "Keeping up with the Kardashians" because it is too ordinary, reports contactmusic. com.
When asked if he watches the show, he replied: "No because I don't care! I don't and my life is beautiful because I don't! The funniest part about it is it's not disrespectful or anything, but I like artfulness, I don't need to watch someone go to the supermarket."
"Honestly, why would you ever care about that, you can go do that yourself," he added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes