London, May 24 - Singer Adam Levine says his life is "beautiful" because he doesn't watch reality TV show.
The Maroon 5 singer says he's not a fan of shows like "Keeping up with the Kardashians" because it is too ordinary, reports contactmusic. com.
When asked if he watches the show, he replied: "No because I don't care! I don't and my life is beautiful because I don't! The funniest part about it is it's not disrespectful or anything, but I like artfulness, I don't need to watch someone go to the supermarket."
"Honestly, why would you ever care about that, you can go do that yourself," he added. (IANS)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers