London, May 24 - Singer Adam Levine says his life is "beautiful" because he doesn't watch reality TV show.
The Maroon 5 singer says he's not a fan of shows like "Keeping up with the Kardashians" because it is too ordinary, reports contactmusic. com.
When asked if he watches the show, he replied: "No because I don't care! I don't and my life is beautiful because I don't! The funniest part about it is it's not disrespectful or anything, but I like artfulness, I don't need to watch someone go to the supermarket."
"Honestly, why would you ever care about that, you can go do that yourself," he added. (IANS)
Random Acidfree items
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals
- Murray beats Sousa in straight sets to advance to last 16 in Cincinnati