Washington, Apr 12 : Adam Levine has revealed that he is `flattered' by Jennifer Love Hewitt's liking for him, although he insists that he would not to let it get to his head.
The `Client List' actress - who split with `Eagle Eye' actor Jarod Einsohn last month - recently confessed to liking Levine, who recently parted ways with model Anne Vyalitsyna.
"I just read two days ago that Adam Levine is single again ... I'm just saying. Look, we would be cute," she had said.
Now, the 33-year-old Maroon 5 front man has confessed that he is flattered by the pretty actress' attention.
"It's very, very flattering. It's very flattering and very sweet and it was lovely to hear," Contactmusic quoted him as telling Access Hollywood.
"But I'm not going to let it get to my head," he added. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals