New Delhi, Nov 25 : Bollywood actor Aamir Khan was in the national capital on Wednesday to promote his upcoming film ‘3 idiots’, which is about three engineering students and their experiences on the campus.
The film is a celluloid adaptation of author Chetan Bhagat''s best selling fiction ''Five Point Someone''.
Addressing the media on the plot of the film, Aamir Khan said, “The film discusses plethora of issues its not only for the engineering students where the film is set. The subject of the film is relevant to those students or the parents who want their kids to be successful after studying. It addresses various questions like what do we understand by success.”
Bollywood actor Sharman Joshi, who essays the role of Alok in the film, said that he related to the characters, which were essayed by Aamir, R. Madhavan and him.
“What I would like to believe is that there are certain qualities which the character portrays. I am trying to have hold over them, so at certain level I do relate to the characters of the film,” Joshi said.
The film produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra and directed by Raj Kumar Hirani is slated for a Christmas release. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes