New Delhi, Nov 25 : Bollywood actor Aamir Khan was in the national capital on Wednesday to promote his upcoming film ‘3 idiots’, which is about three engineering students and their experiences on the campus.
The film is a celluloid adaptation of author Chetan Bhagat''s best selling fiction ''Five Point Someone''.
Addressing the media on the plot of the film, Aamir Khan said, “The film discusses plethora of issues its not only for the engineering students where the film is set. The subject of the film is relevant to those students or the parents who want their kids to be successful after studying. It addresses various questions like what do we understand by success.”
Bollywood actor Sharman Joshi, who essays the role of Alok in the film, said that he related to the characters, which were essayed by Aamir, R. Madhavan and him.
“What I would like to believe is that there are certain qualities which the character portrays. I am trying to have hold over them, so at certain level I do relate to the characters of the film,” Joshi said.
The film produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra and directed by Raj Kumar Hirani is slated for a Christmas release. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz