Washington, Oct 25 : Actress Pamela Anderson believes she will cure the Hepatitis C virus she contracted from ex-hubby Tommy Lee.
The former Baywatch star announced in the year 2003 that she would not survive more than 10 or 15 years.
However, now she has insisted that she might cure the liver disease because her routine check ups are suggesting that she is getting healthier.
"Every time I get tested my doctors tell me I am getting healthier. I believe I'm going to cure my Hepatitis C," Contactmusic quoted Anderson, as telling OK! magazine.
Meanwhile, the 40-year-old actress has cancelled her 10 million dollar deal with a strip club joint- fearing that it would harm her reputation. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Federer moves to second spot in ATP world rankings post Shanghai Masters win
- Ronaldo scores hattrick as Real thrash Deportivo La Coruna 8-2 in La Liga clash
- Gerrard's late penalty helps Liverpool pip Ludogorets Razgrad in CL fixture
- Leander Paes drops out of top 10 in latest rankings
- Murray disappointed with inconsistency post losing to Federer in Cincinnati quarterfinals