Washington, Oct 25 : Actress Pamela Anderson believes she will cure the Hepatitis C virus she contracted from ex-hubby Tommy Lee.
The former Baywatch star announced in the year 2003 that she would not survive more than 10 or 15 years.
However, now she has insisted that she might cure the liver disease because her routine check ups are suggesting that she is getting healthier.
"Every time I get tested my doctors tell me I am getting healthier. I believe I'm going to cure my Hepatitis C," Contactmusic quoted Anderson, as telling OK! magazine.
Meanwhile, the 40-year-old actress has cancelled her 10 million dollar deal with a strip club joint- fearing that it would harm her reputation. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Federer beats Raonic in Brisbane International final to secure 1,000th career win
- MS Dhoni calls curtains on Test career to focus on ODIs
- India trail Oz by 422 runs at end of day two as Smith's 192 guides hosts to gigantic 530
- Ronaldo voted world's No. 1 footballer by elite panel of 73 judges
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes