Washington, Oct 25 : Actress Pamela Anderson believes she will cure the Hepatitis C virus she contracted from ex-hubby Tommy Lee.
The former Baywatch star announced in the year 2003 that she would not survive more than 10 or 15 years.
However, now she has insisted that she might cure the liver disease because her routine check ups are suggesting that she is getting healthier.
"Every time I get tested my doctors tell me I am getting healthier. I believe I'm going to cure my Hepatitis C," Contactmusic quoted Anderson, as telling OK! magazine.
Meanwhile, the 40-year-old actress has cancelled her 10 million dollar deal with a strip club joint- fearing that it would harm her reputation. (ANI)
Random Acidfree items
- Emotional Warner dedicates 'greatest ever innings' to Hughes
- Hamilton set to overtake Beckham as richest ever Brit sportsman
- 2016 Rio Olympics mascot is a bright yellow smiley-faced cat-like figure!
- Nadal set for return to court in Jan
- Pak claim series whitewash with 356-run win in second Test against Oz