Washington, Oct 25 : Actress Pamela Anderson believes she will cure the Hepatitis C virus she contracted from ex-hubby Tommy Lee.
The former Baywatch star announced in the year 2003 that she would not survive more than 10 or 15 years.
However, now she has insisted that she might cure the liver disease because her routine check ups are suggesting that she is getting healthier.
"Every time I get tested my doctors tell me I am getting healthier. I believe I'm going to cure my Hepatitis C," Contactmusic quoted Anderson, as telling OK! magazine.
Meanwhile, the 40-year-old actress has cancelled her 10 million dollar deal with a strip club joint- fearing that it would harm her reputation. (ANI)
Celebrity Birthday Wishes
Random Acidfree items
- Serena continues to dominate WTA rankings with 5865-point lead
- India retain second place in ICC ratings despite series loss
- Li Na beats Cibulkova for maiden Australian Open title
- Federer highest-paid athlete in tennis with 71.5 mln dollars earnings in 2013
- Somdev advances to 2nd round of Australian Open qualifiers