VIVA, Kuwait based telecom service provider, has launched a new special offer for its prepaid subscribers to mark the Indian Independence Day on August 15.
The service provider said that the prepaid mobile users on its network will be charged only 50 fils per minute after the first three minutes of the call made to their friends and families in India. The special offer will be valid for three days beginning Wednesday. The service providers said that the special offer is aimed at catering to the needs of the Indian expat community in the gulf country.
"We are continuously making an effort to create opportunities for its customers, and explore different means in which it can serve the different cultures, through new services and products," the company said in a statement.
Kuwait hosts a 650,000 strong Indian community, who contribute significantly to these bilateral relations between the two countries. Indian Ambassador Satish Mehta, which was present at the Indian Embassy to commemorate the nation's 66th year of Independence with hundreds of Indian expatriates in Kuwait, wished good health and prosperity to the community.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell