London, Feb 20 : Kelly Brook has hit back at Katie Price for being called a "heffer", saying women should be a lot more supportive of each other.
The 33-year-old, who thinks she has a "huge bum", responded to Price's flab slurs by simply saying women should be celebrating each others' beauty and not spend their time slating each other, the Daily Mail reported.
Although newly single Kelly couldn't resist a slight jab herself at mother-of-three Price, saying she was attacked unfairly by the former glamour model.
"I was attacked unfairly by another female celebrity recently, so many women jumped to my defence - I was overwhelmed. Women would contact me and say they loved my body and that I was beautiful. I was so touched. It's hard being 33-years-old and still modeling," she told OK! magazine.
The feud began when Price accused Brook of "comfort eating" her way through her recent split from rugby player Thom Evans, and admitted she was stunned to see just how "big" Kelly is.
However, as she continued her rant, she grudgingly acknowledge Brook's beauty by writing that while she is larger than she expected, she's "still hot." (ANI)
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit