London, Feb 20 : Kelly Brook has hit back at Katie Price for being called a "heffer", saying women should be a lot more supportive of each other.
The 33-year-old, who thinks she has a "huge bum", responded to Price's flab slurs by simply saying women should be celebrating each others' beauty and not spend their time slating each other, the Daily Mail reported.
Although newly single Kelly couldn't resist a slight jab herself at mother-of-three Price, saying she was attacked unfairly by the former glamour model.
"I was attacked unfairly by another female celebrity recently, so many women jumped to my defence - I was overwhelmed. Women would contact me and say they loved my body and that I was beautiful. I was so touched. It's hard being 33-years-old and still modeling," she told OK! magazine.
The feud began when Price accused Brook of "comfort eating" her way through her recent split from rugby player Thom Evans, and admitted she was stunned to see just how "big" Kelly is.
However, as she continued her rant, she grudgingly acknowledge Brook's beauty by writing that while she is larger than she expected, she's "still hot." (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study