London, Feb 2 : Katy Perry and Carly Rae Jepsen have been announced as the latest presenters for this year's Grammy Awards.
The two ladies join the ranks of Keith Urban and Faith Hill in presenting the mighty fine trophies to the lucky winners, the Mirror reported.
"Can't wait, presenting on @TheGRAMMYs Feb. 10 on @CBSTweet! #TheWorldIsListening," Rae Jepsen tweeted.
Those confirmed to perform at the ceremony so far include Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, new daddy Elton John and Frank Ocean.
Beyonce has also added to the speculation that she'll make an appearance during her pre-Super Bowl press conference.
"Who said I was performing at the Grammys? I don't know if I'm performing at the Grammys," she said. (ANI)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study