London, Feb 2 : Katy Perry and Carly Rae Jepsen have been announced as the latest presenters for this year's Grammy Awards.
The two ladies join the ranks of Keith Urban and Faith Hill in presenting the mighty fine trophies to the lucky winners, the Mirror reported.
"Can't wait, presenting on @TheGRAMMYs Feb. 10 on @CBSTweet! #TheWorldIsListening," Rae Jepsen tweeted.
Those confirmed to perform at the ceremony so far include Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, new daddy Elton John and Frank Ocean.
Beyonce has also added to the speculation that she'll make an appearance during her pre-Super Bowl press conference.
"Who said I was performing at the Grammys? I don't know if I'm performing at the Grammys," she said. (ANI)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island