London, Feb 2 : Katy Perry and Carly Rae Jepsen have been announced as the latest presenters for this year's Grammy Awards.
The two ladies join the ranks of Keith Urban and Faith Hill in presenting the mighty fine trophies to the lucky winners, the Mirror reported.
"Can't wait, presenting on @TheGRAMMYs Feb. 10 on @CBSTweet! #TheWorldIsListening," Rae Jepsen tweeted.
Those confirmed to perform at the ceremony so far include Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, new daddy Elton John and Frank Ocean.
Beyonce has also added to the speculation that she'll make an appearance during her pre-Super Bowl press conference.
"Who said I was performing at the Grammys? I don't know if I'm performing at the Grammys," she said. (ANI)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name