London, Feb 2 : Katy Perry and Carly Rae Jepsen have been announced as the latest presenters for this year's Grammy Awards.
The two ladies join the ranks of Keith Urban and Faith Hill in presenting the mighty fine trophies to the lucky winners, the Mirror reported.
"Can't wait, presenting on @TheGRAMMYs Feb. 10 on @CBSTweet! #TheWorldIsListening," Rae Jepsen tweeted.
Those confirmed to perform at the ceremony so far include Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, new daddy Elton John and Frank Ocean.
Beyonce has also added to the speculation that she'll make an appearance during her pre-Super Bowl press conference.
"Who said I was performing at the Grammys? I don't know if I'm performing at the Grammys," she said. (ANI)
- Toshiba, United Technologies ink agreement for global growth in HVAC solutions
- Google offers artificial personal assistant for users ready to give up personal info
- Apple launches iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus in India
- Google profits plunges 5 percent YOY, in Q3
- HCL Technologies Q1 Net up 32.3% at Rs 1,873 crore