This seems to be growing into a very interesting love triangle. Something or the other is always happening in Brangelina's life and unlucky in love Jennifer Aniston hasn't found a steady man yet, despite many steamy relationships.
There's a latest buzz that Jen is urging her former husband, Hollywood heartthrob Brad Pitt, to quit his relationship with his current partner Angelina Jolie so that he can come back to her.
It seems that the former ‘Friends’ blonde disclosed her feelings after reports came out about Brad and Angelina planning to call off their relationship. There were also talks of Aniston meeting Pitt after the latter underwent a motorcycle accident last month.
In the midst of all this, it seems heartthrob Pitt is confused with what he should do. It seems on one hand he has Aniston desperately waiting for his comeback and he has also convinced Jolie, the mom of his kids that Aniston was not anywhere in his mind.
Hope at least for the sake of his six kids, Pitt takes a wise decision.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit