Chandigarh, Dec 21 :Chief Minister Bhupinder Singh Hooda Monday assured National Commission for Minorities members that the state government supports a separate Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC) in Haryana.
"One thing is very clear that the state government would not interfere in the affairs of the Sikhs. We would act as per the aspirations of Sikh community and would do what they want from us," Hooda said.
The commission members H. S. Hanspal and Spalzes Angmo are on a visit to the state to evaluate various schemes implemented for the minorities' uplift. (IANS)
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit