Washington, May 21 : Beyonce Knowles has revealed that she buys clothes which are too small for her as a motivation to shed extra pounds.
In an interview to Self magazine, the singer-and-actress, known for her curvy figure, admitted that it takes a lot of hard work for her to stay in shape so she sets goals for herself.
"I buy something too small and then say, ''I have a reason.'' I need to wear these jeans or this hot dress," Us magazine quoted her as saying.
The 27-year-old beauty also revealed that her dream of winning an Oscar also drives her to work out rigorously.
To say motivated, Knowles keeps a painting of an Oscar at the gym -- so when she''s on the treadmill, she''s running toward her goal.
She added: "I look at it, and I''m like, ''OK, I have to stay in shape.'' " (ANI)
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit
- No refills for multiple cooking gas connection holders from June 1