London, May 21 : `Iron Man' star Gwyneth Paltrow has opened up about a former lover of hers, whose obsession with drugs and alcohol wrecked their relationship.
Paltrow, 36, who is now married to Coldplay rocker Chris Martin, refused to name the former lover, but said that she felt very miserable with him, especially after his addictions got out of control.
"When I was much younger I was involved with somebody where they weren''t married but were into drugs and alcohol... I was obsessed with why this person wasn't showing up," the Daily Express quoted her as saying.
"I was raised by people who made me feel really good about myself. I still got caught up in this thing of, `What''s wrong with me? Why isn''t this turning out the way I want?'" she added. (ANI)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island