London, Nov 4 : British director Guy Ritchie could be forced to close down his pub after a row over noisy celebrities.
Neighbours in posh Mayfair, London, claim the Punch Bowl is making their lives hell, and they want Westminster Council to review 41-year-old Ritchie’s pub licence.
But Piers Adam, a director of the Punch Bowl, has hit back in defence of the pub.
“We have created a lovely pub,” the Daily Star quoted him as saying. (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell