Los Angeles, Dec 31 : Singer Lady Gaga will offer free counseling to fans for their personal problems on her next tour.
The 26-year-old will set out for her Born This Way Ball concerts Jan 11, 2013 in Vancouver, Canada and will counsel everyone in a bus, reports dailystar. co. uk.
In a series of tweets, the singer explained about the initiative, which she has started with her mother.
"For those wondering about the 'counselling' at the BTW Ball BornBrave pre-show, it will be a fun tailgating experience for monsters (fans) to unite," Gaga posted.
"At the BornBrave Bus, you have access to professional, private or group chats about mental health, depression, bullying, school and friends," she added.
The singer wants her fans to have a fun experience.
"There will also be food and games... Born Brave Bus is a place where mental health + depression are taken seriously (with) no judgement, free real help available to all," she wrote.
"I feel like most kids don't look for help because they feel embarrassed so mom + I wanted to break the stigmas around 'help' and make it fun," she added.(IANS)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak