Sofia - Five schools in Bulgaria were shut down because of swine flu, the Bulgarian Health Ministry said Wednesday.
Four schools in Tryavna in central Bulgaria and one school in the country's southeast were closed after a large number of children called in sick.
Media report meanwhile said a 32-year-old man succumbed to the H1N1 virus in Sofia. He is Bulgaria's second victim of the new virus. (dpa)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name