Sofia - Five schools in Bulgaria were shut down because of swine flu, the Bulgarian Health Ministry said Wednesday.
Four schools in Tryavna in central Bulgaria and one school in the country's southeast were closed after a large number of children called in sick.
Media report meanwhile said a 32-year-old man succumbed to the H1N1 virus in Sofia. He is Bulgaria's second victim of the new virus. (dpa)
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island