Sofia - Five schools in Bulgaria were shut down because of swine flu, the Bulgarian Health Ministry said Wednesday.
Four schools in Tryavna in central Bulgaria and one school in the country's southeast were closed after a large number of children called in sick.
Media report meanwhile said a 32-year-old man succumbed to the H1N1 virus in Sofia. He is Bulgaria's second victim of the new virus. (dpa)
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Considering a Combination
- Ted Cruz Unveils Flat Tax Plan, Says it will Spur Economic Growth
- Samsung’s Business Moving in the Right Direction; Quarterly Profits Surpass Estimates
- Feds December Rate Hike Agenda Pushes Dollar to 2-1/2-months High
- Comcast Corp Reports Gain in Q3 Revenue