Sofia - Five schools in Bulgaria were shut down because of swine flu, the Bulgarian Health Ministry said Wednesday.
Four schools in Tryavna in central Bulgaria and one school in the country's southeast were closed after a large number of children called in sick.
Media report meanwhile said a 32-year-old man succumbed to the H1N1 virus in Sofia. He is Bulgaria's second victim of the new virus. (dpa)
- Microsoft has most partner friendly approach, says Satya Nadella
- Windows 9 will be free update for Windows 8 users
- Apple says vast majority of OS X users unaffected by 'Shellshock' bug
- Apple calls complaints of bent iPhones extremely 'rare' phenomenon in its defence
- Google Glass doesn't make texting safer behind the wheel