Mumbai-based Financial Technologies India Ltd has acquired Apian Finance & Investment Ltd, a RBI Registered 'NBFC' for total consideration of Rs 1.5 crore.
Financial Technologies (India) Limited provides technology intellectual property and domain expertise to create and trade on financial markets across various asset classes, including equities, commodities, currency, and debt.
The company’s customers include exchanges, brokerage firms, banks, and asset management companies and custodians.
The stock of the company closed today at Rs 1441 on BSE, down 3% compared with previous close of Rs 1487.
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit
- No refills for multiple cooking gas connection holders from June 1