Washington, June 27 : Evan Rachel Wood and Alan Cumming will be performing in the new Broadway musical "Spider-Man, Turn Off the Dark," it has been confirmed.
Both the stars, who were anticipated to be cast in the show for sometime now, finally signed up earlier this week, Variety magazine reports.
The Wrestler actress will play Spidey''s paramour Mary Jane Watson, while Cumming will do the role of the villain Norman Osborn, a. k. a. the Green Goblin.
Julie Taymor, who directed the movie-musical "Across the Universe," that starred Wood, will helm the show.
Alan has also worked with him for his pics "Titus" and "The Tempest."
However, the date for opening of the technically complicated tuner has been postponed.
Before it was expected to open on Feb 18, now, the musical will begin just the previews from Feb. 25. (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell