New Delhi, May 12 (ANI): The Editors Guild of India today condoled
the killing of Ashok Sodhi, a photographer with the Srinagar-based
English newspaper Daily Excelsior on Sunday while he was covering an
encounter between the army and militants at Samba, Jammu and Kashmir.
In a statement, the guild said that Sodhi was a enior
photojournalist, who had excelled in the coverage of different facets
of the political and security situations in Jammu and Kashmir.
The Guild said that it extends heartfelt condolences to the family of Ashok Sodhi and to his colleagues. (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell