Washington, July 27 : Denzel Washington has said that he is quite fascinated by the idea of being whipped, but only on screen.
The Oscar-winner has confessed that he is intrigued by sadomasochism, but would rather play a character who likes it than be exposed to violent sexual acts himself.
"Oh, I''ve been very bad. Do you think we should punish me? I don''t know anything about sadomasochism, but there must be that aspect about it: powerful people wanting to be humiliated. Maybe I get it out of playing someone who is humiliated, being reminded of what that is," Contactmusic quoted him as telling Britain''s Culture magazine.
Meanwhile, The Taking of Pelham 123 star has said that he doesn''t think of himself as an actor despite working on dozens of Hollywood blockbusters.
The 54-year-old hunk explained: "I firmly believe I''m an investigative journalist, that''s what I do. I investigate characters. I don''t write it, just talk it."
"My journalism work, and even my history work, prepared me to dig deep, to look, to find, to contextualise," he added. (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell