Darsheel Safary, who left the movie buffs enthralled with his superb performance in TZP, is shining bright in the Bollywood industry and getting more and more lucrative offers from all sides.
This time, cute and innocent Darsheel has been offered a throbbing Rs 75 lakhs by Suniel Shetty’s ‘Popcorn Entertainment’.
According to sources, Shetty proposes to bring Sanju Baba and Darsheel together in his upcoming flick “Dedh” (one-and-a-half).
The film, which is expected to be a comic caper, will be directed by Aswani Dheer, who made ‘One Two Three.’
Though, it’s not known if the junior star has signed on the dotted line for the film, but this amazing offer will definitely make Darsheel a hot property in the B-town.
Earlier Nutritional product maker GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Ltd has roped in Darsheel Safary as brand ambassador for its health drink ‘Horlicks.’
In end, we wish a ‘good luck’ to this rising star.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell