On Friday, according to a company official, TTK Healthcare will set up a new plant at Mahindra World City to make orthopedic implants and invest around Rs. 20 crore to expand the business.
Group Vice Chairman, T. T. Raghunathan said that they have decided to install a new plant at Mahindra World City to make orthopedic implants like artificial knees as their present production set up is small.
He told journalists that after knees, they intend to make hip and shoulder implants.
TTK Healthcare, a part of TTK group of companies has recorded a phenomenal growth in standalone net profit for the quarter ended June 2009.
During the review quarter, the profit of the company surged 4.43 times to Rs 23.30 million from Rs 5.26 million in the same quarter previous fiscal.
Company's net sales for the latest quarter also grew by 18.18% to Rs 666.63 million, while total income for the quarter rose 17.85% to Rs 674.67 million, when compared with the prior year period.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit