On Friday, according to a company official, TTK Healthcare will set up a new plant at Mahindra World City to make orthopedic implants and invest around Rs. 20 crore to expand the business.
Group Vice Chairman, T. T. Raghunathan said that they have decided to install a new plant at Mahindra World City to make orthopedic implants like artificial knees as their present production set up is small.
He told journalists that after knees, they intend to make hip and shoulder implants.
TTK Healthcare, a part of TTK group of companies has recorded a phenomenal growth in standalone net profit for the quarter ended June 2009.
During the review quarter, the profit of the company surged 4.43 times to Rs 23.30 million from Rs 5.26 million in the same quarter previous fiscal.
Company's net sales for the latest quarter also grew by 18.18% to Rs 666.63 million, while total income for the quarter rose 17.85% to Rs 674.67 million, when compared with the prior year period.
- Sony's SmartEyeglass to be available for purchase by March
- Electric car sets new 204.9 miles-per-hour world land speed record
- Facebook dispenses apprehensions about its iOS8 app privacy setting changes in blog post
- Online attack on eBay puts buyers' credentials at risk: Report
- Microsoft develops keyboard designed for iOS, Android, Windows tabs
- Siemens Plans to Acquire Dresser-Rand for $6 billion Says Sources
- OSI Group to Cut 340 Jobs in China in Relation to Food Safety Scandal
- PARK(ing) Day Celebration Turns Parking Spots into Temporary Parks
- Oasis Beverages a Russian Company Buys Pabst
- About 6.4 trillion calories to be cut from food products