New Delhi [India], Feb 16 : India's only curated, authentic and verified marketplace for pre-owned cars Truebil has successfully concluded its follow-on Series A funding round. The marketplace has secured an investment of USD three million from China's leading Venture Capital Fund Shunwei Capital.
Shunwei Capital was founded in 2011 by Jun Lei and Tuck Lye KOH and manages over two billion in US dollars across five funds. Shunwei's key focus is on mobile internet and IoT. Specifically, opportunities where internet and technology fundamentally disrupt how businesses and services are conducted in traditional industry verticals. Shunwei primarily invest in early and growth stage startups.
New Delhi [India], Feb 10 : In order to give the customers a fair idea about the condition of a used car, Truebil, India's only curated, authentic and verified virtual marketplace for pre-owned cars has launched TrueScore for efficient rating meter, which will take into account several factors, including the price and history of the car before listing the vehicle for sale.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study