Kolkata, Aug 9 - TIL Limited, a leading provider of a wide range of construction, mining and power systems based here, will invest Rs. 700 crore in its Kharagpur factory to make mining equipment and cranes with American and Japanese technology.
"The first phase of the plant, for which Rs. 250 crore is being invested, will conclude by October-November. Alreadyn Rs. 90 crore has been invested," Aloke Banerjee, president and chief financial officer of what was earlier called Tractors India, told IANS.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell