Energy and environment company, Thermax Ltd has reported a disappointing 16.5 per cent in net profit to Rs 67 crore compared to Rs 80 crore in the same quarter of the previous year.
The fall in profit was reported as the company's power business faced difficult market conditions. The total income of the company also fell 5.8 per cent at Rs 983 crore during the quarter compared to Rs 1,044 crore in the same quarter of the earlier fiscal year.
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell