Mumbai, Feb 14 - Infrastructure major Lanco Infratech Ltd Tuesday posted 66.83 percent decline in net profit at Rs. 183 crore for the quarter ended Dec 31 against Rs. 551.75 during the like period of the previous financial year.
Total income stood at Rs. 3,053.68 crore during the quarter under review, up 76.4 percent compared to Rs. 1,731.33 crore during the year ago period, the company said in a regulatory filing.
Leading infrastructure firm, Lanco Infratech, has acquired the stake held by German financial institution DEG in Lanco Amarkantak Power Pvt. Ltd. The Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV) was set to develop a thermal power station in Korba district of Chhattisgarh.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit