New Delhi [India], Jan 11 : Online automobile transactional marketplace Droom has launched its first and only algorithm benchmark pricing engine for all categories of used vehicles, the Orange Book Value (OBV).
The OBV is the most comprehensive pricing engine, which is not limited to cars alone, but also covers a wide spectrum of vehicle categories including motorcycles, scooters, bicycles and planes - covering 24000+ products from 100+ makes, nearly 1000 models and 4000 variants for last 10-11 years.
It has already generated 95 million queries till date. As per the survey, nearly 77 percent respondents said that they rely solely on OBV to determine the pricing of their vehicles- a figure that stood at 50 percent pre-launch.
New Delhi [India], Oct 4 : Country's pioneering online automobile transactional marketplace Droom continues to ride the wave of success with its disruptive innovations and strategic approaches.
In a massive business achievement, the online automobile portal has been able to successfully clock a monthly gross merchandise value (GMV) of Rs. 104 crore in a short span of 19 months.
One of the fastest growing web-based companies, Droom has already registered over Rs. 1,200 crore in annualized GMV, with plans to achieve Rs. 3,000 crore by March 2017 and estimating a colossal growth to the tune of Rs. 5,000 crore by December 2017.
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study