According to a new study, an increasing number of people in different countries are beginning to understand the importance of solar energy.
Applied Materials, which is a leader in solar photovoltaic (PV) manufacturing equipment, released its fourth annual solar energy survey hat measures consumers' understanding and awareness of solar energy. It is believed that by 2012, about 98 per cent of the world's population will have either solar grid parity or cost-competitive solar energy power.
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit