PRP chief K. Chiranjeevi is surely angry at the students of Osmania University and he is not making any efforts to hide it. In recent interview, Chiranjeevi claimed that he can prove that students from Osmania University tried to blackmail him for money. According to Chiranjeevi, the students threatened to protest against Komaram Puli if the actor refused to pay them money.
Chiranjeevi said that he could have easily brought justice to the notorious students but he did not want to drag them into a police case and ruin their careers in the process. It seems that students from Osmania University do not like KCR very much. The students have shown their disliking for the KCR in the past when they did a `Sava Yatra' for his fake hunger strike in 2009.
Chiranjeevi claims that PRP is going very strong in different districts and it is gaining political foothold in every district of Telengana. Chiranjeevi also claimed that recently 500 mega fans and other activists joined the ranks of PRP in the Rangareddy district which increases their clout in the state. Chiranjeevi is about to start his tour of Telengana and establish party offices all over the region. We hope everything turns out for the best in the end.
-- Sampurn Wire
- The Robot-Snake Charger Designed by Tesla Could Scare you Along with Charging your Car
- Food Industry Consolidations Might be What Activist Investors are Expecting
- BOJ Unchanged About Upbeat Economic Assessment In Spite of Contraction Expected in April- June Quarter
- Friday’s US Jobs Report for July Is Expected to Show Strong Gains
- MH370 Debris Wash Ashore to an Indian Ocean Island