New Delhi, Feb 22 : The premiere of Bollywood movie ‘Zila Ghaziabad’, which is named after a district “Ghaziabad, was attended by celebrities from tinsel town in Mumbai on Thursday.
Many known faces such as Bobby Darling, Vivek Oberoi, Ravi Kishan, Ganesh Hedge were present at the event.
“It’s a blockbuster. A paisa wasool film. On weekend, producer will be happy, audience won’t feel that they are cheated and they will have fun, full masala, actor Kishan said.
The film is a thriller, based on a true story of the gang war between two powerful rival groups of Gujjar, which took place in the 90s in Ghaziabad.
“My fans in Ghaziabad are excited about the film; they want to see the film,” Bollywood actor Oberoi said. (ANI)
- Scientists say death of a partner may cause an actual ‘heartbreak’
- Trump Criticizes Ford’s Move of Building a New Assembly Plant in Mexico
- Reportedly Pfizer and Allergan Plan to End Merger Deal with New Stricter Tax Rules
- Dollar Close to Its Seventeen Month Low Against the Yen
- Iceland’s Prime Minister Resigns after Panama Paper Leak