London, Dec 29 : Caroline Wozniacki and Rory McIlroy are not engaged, a spokesperson for the tennis player has clarified.
They couple sparked engagement rumours, after Wozniacki was spotted wearing a huge diamond and sapphire ring on her left hand, as she arrived at Brisbane International Airport with her golfer boyfriend on Friday, the Daily Mail reported.
Her square-cut jewel bore strong similarity to the Duchess of Cambridge's engagement ring from Prince William with its sapphire centre and diamond surround.
The sportswoman wore the ring alongside another matching diamond and sapphire band.
However, it's also tradition for Danish women to wear their engagement and wedding rings on the right hands, indicating that may be the jewel may have just been a recent Christmas present. (ANI)
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name