Stock market analyst Sudarshan Sukhani has maintained 'buy' rating on Bajaj Hindustan Ltd stock to achieve an intraday target of Rs 117.
According to analyst, the interested investors can buy the stock with strict stop loss of Rs 112.
The stock of the company, on August 31, closed at Rs 113.95 on the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
The share price has seen a 52-week high of Rs 242.90 and a low of Rs 101.05 on BSE.
Current EPS & P/E ratio stood at 8.96 and 12.91 respectively.
Country's major producer of sugar, Bajaj Hindusthan Ltd, announced that it has registered a loss worth Rs 14.91 crore for the three month period ended June 30, 2010.
The company announced that it suffered loss owing to soaring cost.
In Apr-Jun period of the last year, the company registered a net profit of Rs 60.08 crore.
But, the company's total income during the period under review has gone up.
Bajaj Hindusthan's total income during the quarter stood at Rs 727.78 crore as against Rs 399.33 crore for the like period during 2009.
In this way, the company's total income grew by 82% during the quarter as compared to the same quarter last year.
The company's total expenditure during the first quarter was Rs 707.62 crore.
- Eversource Faces Stiff Challenge from ‘Society for the Protection of New Hampshire Forests’ over Burying Power Lines
- In Carolina Local Gas Prices Hits Lowest Levels in Years
- Brent Crude Drops Close to 2008 Low as Fresh Oil Glut Concerns Hit the Market
- Further Drop in California’s Unemployment Rate Reflects a Steady Economy
- Isis Pharmaceuticals Finally Decides to Change Name