Washington, Nov 22 : Bruce Springsteen and The E street Band have been honoured with the Top Tour award at the annual Billboard Touring Awards in New York on November 20.
The band’s Magic tour also claimed 2008''s Top Draw, and Springsteen''s manager Jon Landau bagged the Top Manager honour in the ceremony held at the Roosevelt Hotel.
The Top Package award went to Country star Kenny Chesney for the fourth time, and he also claimed the first Eventful Fans'' Choice Award.
Also honoured in the prize-giving ceremony were the Spice Girls, who were named Top Boxscore award winners for their 17-show stand at the O2 Arena in London.
The Allman Brothers Band were given the Legend of Live tribute, while Miley Cyrus won the trophy for Breakthrough Act.
New York''s Madison Square Garden was named America''s Top Arena fifth time in a row, reports Contactmusic.
And Tennessee''s Bonnaroo claimed its fourth Top Festival prize. (ANI)
- Decision on gas price revision taken under RIL’s coercion: Dasgupta
- Government to pay $8.1 billion fuel subsidy in fourth quarter
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell