London - The wedding of the man who is 31st in line for the British throne attracted royalty and famous entertainers in Surrey on Saturday, reported the British Press Association.
Lord Freddie Windsor, son of Prince and Princess Michael of Kent, married television actress Sophie Winkleman in a ceremony attended by, among others, Queen Elizabeth II, Princess Eugenie and rock star Bryan Adams.
Prince Michael is a cousin to Queen Elizabeth. Neither Lord Windsor nor his father, the prince, are regulars at royal events. Windsor works as a banker. (dpa)
- Oil firms falls as government considers export parity pricing model
- Essar Oil to sign $1 billion financing co-operation deal with CDB
- ONGC may sell stakes in deep-water blocks to Shell
- Huge scope for improving Indian shale gas estimates: ONGC
- HPCL Visakha refinery suffers major fire due to short circuit