New Delhi, Jan 7 : Australian model-turned-actress Kristina Akheeva, who is making her Bollywood debut with "Yamla Pagla Deewana 2", brushed up her Hindi-speaking skills during the film's shooting. She feels it will help her in the long run.
"I am indeed taking my career in Bollywood very seriously and I think that the language plays a very important role. Hence, I am brushing up my Hindi skills," Kristina said in a statement.
Kristina, who has been paired with Sunny Deol in the film, recently wrapped up a three-month-long schedule for the movie.
According to sources, the cast and crew of "Yamla Pagla Deewana 2" helped Kristina brush up her skills too.
The romantic comedy, a sequel to the 2011 film "Yamla Pagla Deewana", has been directed by Sangeeth Sivan.
Kristina had a very rewarding experience shooting in London with the Deols - Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby - and now she is considering new projects that are coming her way.
In "Yamla Pagla Deewana", Australian actress Emma Brown Garrett had featured opposite Sunny.(IANS)
- Marathon Pharma to sell decades-old drug to treat DMD for $89,000
- FedEx Launches FedEx Fulfillment for Small Business to Compete with Amazon
- CDC updates 2017 advisory for recommended flu shots
- Coca-Cola Helped by Strong North American Demand but Company Issues Lackluster Future Guidance
- Women with dense breasts more likely to develop breast cancer: study